Thursday 2 June 2011

Today could be the best day of my life

Today was a really good day, I had two baths and I drank my 5 bottles, I played with my friend zack at Weston park museum. Mummy helped me with my physio and daddy played lots with me after work. He also took pics of me in my new superbaby pijamas. The sky was blue and it was warm so I didn't have to wear my socks. I didnt stop smiling the whole day. What else can I ask for? except For many more days of good health to enjoy like this? Life is good indeed, I even saw real ducks. Until now I thought ducks had lights and were made of yellow rubber like the ones in my tube, but instead they have feathers... I like feathers but I don't think I would enjoy having a real duck in the bath, I would have to feed it bread and it would make a mess... And I'm the only one entitled to make a mess, I don't want to be shadowed by a duck!

Help me to have many good days, cure SMA
www.justgiving.com/estella-sweetman-lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment