Tuesday 31 May 2011

manic tuesday

Hi there!
Today has been busy, very busy, I would even say hectic if that word wasn't too posh for a baby. This morning I went to the Neurologists Dr Baxter, really nice guy. Mummy couldn't understand a single word of what he was saying because as daddy said he talked proper English and mummy has a mixture of Yorkshire with Manuel from Falwty Towers. Anyway after lots of translating the conclusion is that I'm doing pretty well.
Also I went to the Physio, Helen, Gina from the Helena Nursing Team also came. Gosh I love those mirrors they have and that glossy paper and that they played with me almost for an hour... for some reason they kept stretching my legs but I liked that too. Mummy was very proud of me, I could see that in her eyes and her smile everytime somebody said how pretty I am.
After physio mummy and I went for a walk and after that we talked to grandpa, well mummy did the talk and I did the noises. I'm very excited because they will see me in 3 weeks and that only means one thing...Helium Balloons!!
when daddy arrieved home I  was comatose already, I didn't even have a bath tonight. I just lied in my hammock watching Britain's got Talent. It is true what mummy says that life is just a full circle, when you are tiny like me you enjoy noisy and colourful stuff on tv to keep you awake, like babiestv, when you are elderly  you enjoy noisy and colourful stuff on tv to keep you awake, like Stricktly come dancing.
I think I have a wise old person in me and every now and then it shows when I look at my parents, is when I tell them not to worry, Everyday is precious and you only have to see it through my newborn eyes to understand that.

If you want to cure SMA just donate to
www.justgiving.com/estella-sweetman-lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment