Friday 27 May 2011

today I'm writing my first post

Hi!
My name is Estella and I may be the youngest blogger in town with 3 months 3 days and 10 hours in this world I find amazing.
The reason why I'm calling my blogg no more angels is because is a term used for babies like me, with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type I. Well in my case, I dont want to be an angel, I preffer being a buggar, a garden pixie as mummy call me. I want to have the time to learn from my mistakes and try all the ice-creams available, and have a pet, and not clean the pet... well all the things that normal kids do.
My famely and I are very hopeful a cure will be found but funding is needed as is a quite rare disease.
Can you help me?
From now on my bloggs will be about happy normal things, I promise... I don't want to depress anybody, psychologists have enough funding already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment